- When will my kitten be ready for its new home?
Kittens will not be ready to leave here until 13 - 15 weeks of age.
- Are your cats /kittens registered?
- Will my kittens come with insurance?
Yes they come with 5 weeks free insurance with argira recommended by the gccf.
- Will my kitten be vaccinated?
Yes my cats and kittens are fully vaccinated.
- Are kittens treated for parasites?
Yes they are treated for worms with milbemax and for fleas with frontline before they leave me.
- Can I make a deposit to reserve my chosen kitten?
- Will my kitten come with contract?
Yes I believe all breeders will give a contract to make sure the kitten will be well cared for and neutered/spayed please see kitten policy for more detail.
- What if I change my mind and want my money back?
I am sorry the £100 deposit is non-refundable. Changing your mind just isn't good enough once the deposit has been made the kitten will be taken away from any other buyers that show interest and is reserved to you!
All kittens will only be sold in good health when leaving me they would have been vet checked at least twice before leaving I'm happy to help with any concerns you have and give advice when needed, an would also love to keep in contact and see pictures. Please think carefully before considering a ragdoll please research the breed and see what owning a ragdoll instils.
MY CATS ARE INDOOR ONLY AND WILL ONLY SELL TO INDOOR HOMES PLEASE READ OWNING A RAGDOLL